Nicholas will join the Rev Racing roster this year, running full-time in the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series. In 2017, Sanchez was part of Rev Racing’s Youth Development program, driving a Legend car in the Bojangles Summer Shootout at Charlotte Motor Speedway. In his first season with Rev Racing, Sanchez earned 5 podium finishes, 6 top 5s and one win.
Nicholas had a love of car racing from the age of 5 when he went to his first NASCAR truck race at Homestead Miami Speedway. By the age of twelve, he began kart racing in his hometown of Miami. Over the last 3.5 years, he has raced on multiple national circuits including, Rok Cup USA and The Florida Winter Tour. Nicholas has raced throughout the State of Florida at various racetracks competing in over 45 races. He has fourteen top-10 and eleven top-5 finishes in karting classes ranging from Junior, Senior and Shifter.
- Selected as one of two Legend Car Drivers for the 2017 Bojangles Summer Shootout in the Rev Racing Youth Development Program
- Finished 5th in championship points out of thirty-two drivers, in a ten race series at the Bojangles Summer Shootout
- Finished the 2017 Bojangles Summer Shootout with one win, one 2nd place finish, three 3rd finishes and one 5th place finish
- Finished second in points standings in the 2016 Rok Cup USA Series Junior Shifter Class
- Finished 2nd place in the 2015 Senior Shifter Championship of South Florida
- PRD Junior Champion of South Florida in 2014
- Name Top Driver on the International Racing Team
- Earned three consecutive podium finishes in Rok Cup USA
- Finished 11th in the Florida Winter Tour standings in 2016 out of 37 drivers