Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Between the ages of 18 and 26 (as of October 15, of each year)
- A U.S. citizen, permanent resident alien or if you are legally allowed to work in the US; and
- A female or a member of one or more of the following ethnic minority classifications:
- Black or African American – A person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa.
- Asian – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, or the Indian Subcontinent, including, for example, Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, the Philippine Islands, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Hispanic or Latino – A person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race.
- Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander – A person having origins in any of the peoples of Hawaii, Guam, Samoa, or other Pacific Islands
- American Indian or Alaska Native – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of North and South America (including Central America), and who maintain documented tribal affiliation or community attachment.
- Two or More Races – All persons who identify with more than one of the above five races.
- High School Diploma or GED
- No criminal record and agree to a background check
- Possesses a valid driver’s license and personal transportation
- Participated in a high school or college sport and preferable a starter
- Live or move within a 50-mile radius of Pit Crew Development Training Facility in Concord, NC
- Ability and willingness to travel 11 months of the year from February through December
- Be in good physical condition and willing to work out and train a minimum of three days per week
- Provide a completed physical exam by a physician within 90 days of starting the program and annual physical throughout the program
- Be available for media training, interviews and appearances throughout the duration of the program
- Four-year commitment to the developmental program
For more information on open enrollment opportunities please contact Coach Phil Horton, from Rev Racing, at firstname.lastname@example.org.