NASCAR Advance Auto Parts Weekly Series
Regina Sirvent will join the 2022 NASCAR Drive for Diversity Driver Development roster this coming season for the third consecutive year, piloting a the No. 10 Chevrolet in the NASCAR Advance Auto Parts Weekly Series. Sirvent earned a full-time ride with Rev Racing in the Weekly Touring Series as a rookie late model driver in 2021, earning 4 top 5s and 1 top 3. Sirvent also participated in a portion of the 2021 Summer Shootout at Charlotte Motor Speedway and select number of other races with Rev Racing, as well as the NASCAR FedEx Challenge Series throughout 2021. Sirvent earned 4 top 10s in her NASCAR FedEx Challenge Series season.
Sirvent started racing karts when she was 9 years old on a road course in Cuernavaca, Morelos. She continued to participate every weekend and after a few months she started racing in the local championship. After winning the local championship, she started racing at RokCup Mexico where she finished 2nd in the championship. She also participated in the Florida Winter Tour in 2014 and 2016 as well as racing in a Junior Kart for the Rotax and Vortex championship. She was able to finish in the top 5 of the championship in both that season and later the 2017 season.
In 2017, she moved to the FB y Bohn Mikel’s Trucks by NASCAR Peak Mexico Series where she garnered a top 10 finish in her first year. In 2018, she raced 1 race in the F4 Mexico Series, finishing 5th, as well as earning 2 poles in the Mexico Truck Series. In 2019, she finished 2nd in the 12 Houres of Puebla. 2020 served as a turning point for Sirvent, as she captured a 3rd overall finish in points, with 2 wins, 5 podiums and 2 poles in the FB y Bohn Mikel’s Trucks by NASCAR Peak Mexico Series. Sirvent will continue to run in the NASCAR FedEx Challenge Series in the 2022 season ahead in conjunction with her Rev Racing schedule.
- 2021: Sirvent earned 4 top 5s and 1 top 3 in the NASCAR Advance Auto Parts Weekly Series
- 2020: Sirvent wins at the Autódromo del Ecocentro de la Unión Ganadera in FB y BOHN Mikel’s Trucks presented by Sherwin-Williams in July
- 2020: Sirvent wins at the Óvalo Aguascalientes México in FB y BOHN Mikel’s Trucks presented by Sherwin-Williams in November
- 2020: Top 3 finish in points in the FB y BOHN Mikel’s Trucks presented by Sherwin-Williams
- 2019: 2nd place finish at 12 Houres of Puebla