ARCA Menards Series
Nick Sanchez, Rev Racing’s most seasoned driver, rostered for his fifth consecutive year. Sanchez will be a full-time driver in the ARCA Menards Series in 2022, coming off a successful rookie season in the ARCA Menards Series. Sanchez most recently finished 3rd in points in the ARCA Menards Series. Sanchez will also be running multiple races with BJ McLeod Motorsports in the NASCAR Xfinity Series.
In 2021, Sanchez garnered his first victory in the ARCA Menards Series at Kansas Speedway. He also earned 9 top 5s and 13 top 10s.
In 2020, Sanchez ran full-time in the ARCA Series East, earning two top 10s in his rookie season. In 2019, Sanchez made his series debut in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East, earning two top 10s and a pole in just three races. Nick also earned his first two victories in the NWAAS at Langley Speedway and Myrtle Beach Speedway in 2019. Sanchez was also part of Rev Racing’s Youth Development Program in 2017 and 2018, driving a Legend car in the Bojangles Summer Shootout at Charlotte Motor Speedway. In his 2018 Legend car season with Rev Racing, Sanchez earned five podium finishes, six top-5s and one win in the Pro Series Class.
Sanchez continues to look for growth opportunities both on and off the track. He recently acquired his real estate brokers license in both North Carolina and Florida.
Sanchez had a love of car racing from the age of five when he went to his first NASCAR truck race at Homestead Miami Speedway. By the age of 12, he began kart racing in his hometown of Miami. Over the last three and a half years, he has raced on multiple national circuits including, Rok Cup USA and The Florida Winter Tour. Sanchez has raced throughout the State of Florida at various racetracks competing in over 45 races. He has 14 top-10 and 11 top-5 finishes in karting classes ranging from Junior, Senior and Shifter.
- 2021: Finished 3th in the ARCA Menards Series Points Standings with 9 top 5s and 13 top 10s, he earned his first victory in the ARCA Menards Series at Kansas Speedway
- 2020: Honored by Florida’s 26th Congressional District during Hispanic Heritage Month
- 2020: One win and three top 3s in the iRacing Monday Night Racing League
- 2020: Finished 3rd in points in the ARCA Menards Series East point standings
- 2019: Earned his first NASCAR K&N Series pole at South Boston Speedway
- 2019: First win at Myrtle Beach Speedway in the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series
- 2019: Win at Langley Speedway in the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series
- 2018: Finished fifth in championship points out of 32 drivers, in a 10 race series at the Bojangles Summer Shootout
- Finished the 2017 Bojangles Summer Shootout with one win, one 2nd place finish, three third finishes and one 5th place finish
- Finished second in points standings in the the 2016 Rok Cup USA Series Junior Shifter Class
- Finished second place in the 2015 Senior Shifter Championship of South Florida
- PRD Junior Champion of South Florida in 2014
- Named Top Driver on the International Racing Team
- Finished eleventh in the Florida Winter Tour standings in 2016 out of 37 drivers