NASCAR Advance Auto Parts Weekly Series
Justin Campbell will join the Rev Racing roster for his third season in 2023. Campbell will pilot a No.6 Chevrolet in the NASCAR Advance Auto Parts Weekly Series. In 2022, Campbell earned a 2nd at Florence Motor Speedway in a U.S. Legend Car, Placed 7th in point standings at the Cookout Summer Shootout at Charlotte Motor Speedway in the Semi-Pro Series and an 11th place finish in points in the 2022 eNASCAR International iRacing Fall Series.
Campbell first became interested in racing when he was a young boy watching NASCAR and Indycar. His parents started taking him to Atlanta Motor Speedway when he was five years old to watch Legends and Bandolero races during the Thursday Thunder series. The more he watched, the more interested in racing he became. His family quickly began to strategize and prepare for the purchase of his first Bandolero. It wasn’t until 2016, when he was ten, that he got to run his first race. With no experience and not being from a racing family, Campbell and his family felt the challenges behind the wheel but persevered. By the end of that first season of Thursday Thunder, Campbell garnered his first victory on July 14 of that year. Campbell has been racing ever since.
In January of 2019 at Atlanta Motor Speedway’s infield road course, Campbell won his first race in the Outlaws division, and finished 2nd in the second race to finish 3rd in points for the fall series. Later that year, he moved into the Legends car in the Young Lions division. He finished top 10 in points for Thursday Thunder on the ¼ mile Thunder Ring and 3rd in the fall road course series that included AMS and the Road Course World Finals at Atlanta Motorsports Park. Despite the challenges that COVID-19 brought on in 2020, he still managed to finish 7th in points for Thursday Thunder with a shot at the end for a top 5 finish in points.
- 2022: 11th in points in the 2022 eNASCAR International iRacing Fall Series2019: Won a road course race at Atlanta Motor Speedway in January
- 2022: 2nd place finish at Florence Motor Speedway in legend car
- 2022: 7th place points finish in the 2022 Cookout Summer Shootout at Charlotte Motor Speedway in the Semi- Pro division
- 10th in points in the 2022 eNASCAR International iRacing Winter Series
- 2021: 13th place in points finish in the legend car in the 2021 Bojangles Summer Shootout at Charlotte Motor Speedway in the Semi-Pro division
- 2021: 7th in points in the 2021 eNASCAR International iRacing Series
- 2019: Finished 3rd in overall points the Fall Five at Atlanta Motor speedway in the Young Lions division
- 2019: Finished 7th place in overall points in the Thursday Thunder series at Atlanta Motor Speedway in the Young Lions division
- 2017: Won a restrictor plate race at Crips Motorsports Park in October in the Bandits division
- 2017: Finished 2nd in championship points for the 2017 Winter Flurry series in the Bandolero Bandits division
- 2016: Won his first race in Beginner Bandoleros in July of 2016 at Atlanta Motor Speedway, leading every lap
- 73 overall wins on iRacing