U.S. Legend Car Series
Justin Campbell will join the Rev Racing roster for his first season in 2021. This year, Justin Campbell will pilot a U.S. Legend Car in the Summer Shootout at Charlotte Motor Speedway, as well as several other Legend Car events throughout the season.
Campbell first became interested in racing when he was a young boy watching NASCAR and Indycar. His parents started taking him to Atlanta Motor Speedway when he was five years old to watch Legends and Bandolero races during the Thursday Thunder series. The more he watched, the more interested in racing he became. His family quickly began to strategize and prepare for the purchase of his first Bandolero. It wasn’t until 2016, when he was ten, that he got to run his first race. With no experience and not being from a racing family, Campbell and his family felt the challenges behind the wheel but persevered. By the end of that first season of Thursday Thunder, Campbell garnered his first victory on July 14 of that year. Campbell has been racing ever since.
In January of 2019 at Atlanta Motor Speedway’s infield road course, Campbell won his first race in the Outlaws division, and finished 2nd in the second race to finish 3rd in points for the fall series. Later that year, he moved into the Legends car in the Young Lions division. He finished top 10 in points for Thursday Thunder on the ¼ mile Thunder Ring and 3rd in the fall road course series that included AMS and the Road Course World Finals at Atlanta Motorsports Park. Despite the challenges that COVID-19 brought on in 2020, he still managed to finish 7th in points for Thursday Thunder with a shot at the end for a top 5 finish in points. He is looking forward to the season ahead with Rev Racing.
- 2016: Won his first race in Beginner Bandoleros in July of 2016 at Atlanta Motor Speedway, leading every lap
- 2017: Won a restrictor plate race at Crips Motorsports Park in October in the Bandits division
- 2017: Finished 2nd in championship points for the 2017 Winter Flurry series in the Bandolero Bandits division
- 2019: Won a road course race at Atlanta Motor Speedway on January 12, 2019
- 2019: Finished 3rd in overall points the Fall Five at Atlanta Motor speedway in the Young Lions division
- 2019: Finished 7th place in overall points in the Thursday Thunder series at Atlanta Motor Speedway in the Young Lions division
- 73 overall wins on iRacing