U.S. Legend Car Semi-Pro Series
Rajah Caruth, 16, from Washington D.C. will join the Rev Racing roster and the NASCAR Drive for Diversity Youth Driver Development Program for the 2019 season. Caruth caught the eyes of the program directors and partners at NASCAR through his successful iRacing career.
Caruth started racing electric go-carts when we was 15 years old. A year later, he embarked on his iRacing career. In just nine months, Caruth notched more than 20 iRacing wins and 157 top -5s in 359 starts.
In 2018, Caruth raced the Legends ’34 Coupe in the eNASCAR Ignite Series. He made 18 starts in the eight-week regular season, where he finished second seven times, made the playoffs and advanced to the championship round. Caruth has also raced the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 in the NASCAR iRacing Series where he’s led 117 total laps, had two top-5 finishes, four top-10s, one pole and a win.
Caruth will run in the U.S. Legend Semi Pro Division during the 2019 Bojangles’ Summer Shootout at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
– 20 official iRacing wins, 157 top-5s in 359 starts (member since 06/18/18, as of 10/14/18)
– B-Main Winner at the Autobahn Indoor Speedway Summer League in 2017
– Pole: NASCAR iRacing Series Open, Las Vegas (2018, Season 4, 3rd Split)
– Winner at the NASCAR iRacing Series Open, Talladega (2018, Season 4, 3rd Split, 6 Laps Led, 0x)
– Advanced to Championship at the 2018 eNASCAR Ignite Series on iRacing