ARCA Menards Series
Rajah Caruth is returning to the Rev Racing roster for his fourth year in a row in 2022. Caruth spent his first season with Rev Racing participating in the NASCAR Drive for Diversity Youth Driver Development Program, running in the U.S. Legend Car Series. In his second season Caruth piloted a full-time ride in the Advance Auto Parts Weekly Touring Series as well as participating in the Summer Shootout at Charlotte Motor Speedway. After an impressive rookie start in the touring series, earning 10 top 10s, 3 top 5s and 1 win at Greenville-Pickens Speedway, Caruth earned a full-time ride in the ARCA Menards Series East and a partial schedule in the Advance Auto Parts Weekly Touring Series.
Caruth finished 3rd in the ARCA Menards Series East 2021 point standings with two top 5s and five top 10s. He also picked up two wins at Hickory Motor Speedway and one at Tri-County Motor Speedway in the Advance Auto Parts Weekly Touring Series. Caruth also ran five races in the ARCA Menards Series this past season, earning 1 top-5 and 4 top 10s. Caruth will also be running multiple races with Alpha Prime Racing in the NASCAR Xfinity Series this upcoming season.
Rajah Caruth became the first driver from a majority iRacing background to be selected for the program. He is a product of the eNASCAR Ignite Series – a grassroots youth racing platform that identifies drivers without access to traditional racetracks around the world.
This past year, Caruth compiled an impressive 44 wins, 167 top 5s and 28 poles in the NASCAR iRacing Series and eNASCAR iRacing Series. Caruth is also a student at Winston-Salem State University majoring in Motorsports Management.
- 2021: Finished 3rd in ARCA Menards Series East point standings in his rookie year
- 2021: Two Late Model Stock Car wins at Hickory Motor Speedway in April
- 2021: Late Model Stock Car win at Tri-County Motor Speedway in May
- 2021: 3 wins and 4 Championship appearances in the Rowdy Energy Monday Night Racing Pro Series
- 2021: 35 wins, 1117 top 5s and 1937 laps led in the NASCAR iRacing (288 total starts)
- 2021: 1 top 5 and 7 laps led in eNASCAR to Pro Qual Series (7 total starts)
- 2020: First career win in a Late Model at Greenville-Pickens Speedway, with 10 top 10s and 3 top 5s
- 2020: 44 wins, 167 top 5s, 28 poles and 2289 laps led in the NASCAR iRacing and eNASCAR Road to Pro Series (409 total starts)
- 2020: 10 top 10s, 1 top 5 and 1 pole in Summer Shootout at Charlotte Motor Speedway, 6th in overall points
- 2019: Two Summer Shootout heat wins at Charlotte Motor Speedway, with a top 10 in overall points
- 2019: 3rd at the 1/5th mile at Charlotte Motor Speedway
- 2019: Advanced to the championship in eNASCAR Ignite Series