ARCA Menards Series East/NASCAR Advance Auto Parts Weekly Touring Series
Rajah Caruth will return to the Rev Racing roster for his third year in a row. Caruth spent his first season with Rev Racing participating in the NASCAR Drive for Diversity Youth Driver Development Program, running in the U.S. Legend Car Series. In his second season Caruth piloted a full-time ride in the Advance Auto Parts Weekly Touring Series as well as participating in the Summer Shootout at Charlotte Motor Speedway. After an impressive rookie start in the touring series, earning 10 top 10s, 3 top 5s and 1 win at Greenville-Pickens Speedway, Caruth earned a full-time ride in the ARCA Menards Series East.
He became the first driver from a majority iRacing background to be selected for the program. He is a product of the eNASCAR Ignite Series – a grassroots youth racing platform that identifies drivers without access to traditional racetracks around the world.
This past year, Caruth compiled an impressive 44 wins, 167 top 5s and 28 poles in the NASCAR iRacing Series and eNASCAR iRacing Series. In the 2020 Summer Shootout Series at Charlotte Motor Speedway he earned one top 5, ten top 10s and finished 6th in overall points in the Semi-Pro Class. Caruth is also a student at Winston-Salem State University majoring in Motorsports Management.
- 2020: First career win in a Late Model at Greenville-Pickens Speedway, with 10 top 10s and 3 top 5s
- 2020: 44 wins, 167 top 5s, 28 poles and 2289 laps led in the NASCAR iRacing and eNASCAR Road to Pro Series (409 total starts)
- 2020: 10 top 10s, 1 top 5 and 1 pole in Summer Shootout at Charlotte Motor Speedway, 6th in overall points
- 2019: Two Summer Shootout heat wins at Charlotte Motor Speedway, with a top 10 in overall points
- 2019: 3rd at the 1/5th mile at Charlotte Motor Speedway
- 2019: Advanced to the championship in eNASCAR Ignite Series