NASCAR Advance Auto Parts Weekly Touring Series
Isabella Robusto will join the Rev Racing team for the fifth consecutive year in a row. Robusto has been a participant of the NASCAR Drive for Diversity Youth Driver Development Program for three years and has worked her way into a second year in a full-time Late Model ride with Rev Racing for the 2021 season.
Robusto first sat in a go-kart at the age of five on an asphalt track in Kershaw, South Carolina. After a year of seat time, she began racing the kart in club races at Carolina Motorsports Park. She was competitive from the beginning taking the podium almost every time she was on track.
As Robusto gained experience she began racing go-karts at other local tracks and eventually in numerous national series’ like USPKS, WKA, Florida Winter Tour and the F-Series. At the age of eight, and while still racing go-karts, she climbed into a Bandolero and began racing at Concord Motor Speedway and competed in her first of many Summer Shootout’s at Charlotte Motor Speedway as a Beginner Bandit. Within a year Robusto moved up to the Bandit division and raced the Winter Nationals in Orlando Florida.
The following summer, she added Thursday Thunder in Atlanta to her hectic schedule of Charlotte Summer Shootout and kart racing across the East coast. She moved into her Legend Car for the start of Summer Shootout 2016. With other INEX sanctioned races in Charlotte, Atlanta and Virginia, her points scored her the 2016 South Carolina Young Lions Championship. Robusto continued to find success in her Legend Car, moving through the ranks.
After Robusto earned 6 top 5s and 14 top 10s in the NASCAR Advance Auto Parts Weekly Touring Series, she is ready to garner a win in the 2021 season. She was also named 2020 Young Racer of the Year at the annual NASCAR Diversity Awards.
- 2020 Young Racer of the Year at the annual NASCAR Diversity Awards
- Robusto does a lot of work with the NASCAR Foundation, she most recently went Over the Edge and repelled down the NASCAR headquarters building in Daytona
- Finished 2nd in points in the 2019 Bojangles Summer Shootout at Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Won the U.S. Legends 2018 National Qualifier at Texas Motor Speedway
- Finished second in overall point standings at the 2019 Bojangles’ Summer Shootout at Charlotte Motor Speedway, in the Semi-Pro division
- Finished second in overall points for 2017 Go-Pro Karting Challenge in a Junior Kart
- South Carolina Legends Young Lions Champion in 2016
- Finished third overall at the 2016 Bandolero Winter Nationals
- Finished third overall at the 2016 IAME USPKS Go-Pro Motorsports
- Four top 3 finishes at the 2016 Go-Pro Motorsports Park club series