NASCAR WHELEN ALL-AMERICAN SERIES
Isabella Robusto will join the Rev Racing team for the fourth year in a row. Robusto has been a participant of the NASCAR Drive for Diversity Youth Driver Development program for three years and has worked her way into a full-time Late Model ride with Rev Racing for the 2020 season.
Isabella Robusto first sat in a go-kart at the age of five on an asphalt track in Kershaw South Carolina. After a year of seat time, she began racing the kart in club races at Carolina Motorsports Park. Isabella was competitive from the beginning taking the podium almost every time she was on track.
As Isabella gained experience she began racing go-karts at other local tracks and eventually in numerous national series’ like USPKS, WKA, Florida Winter Tour and the F-Series. At the age of eight, and while still racing go-karts, Isabella climbed into a Bandolero and began racing at Concord Motor Speedway and competed in her first of many Summer Shootout’s at Charlotte Motor Speedway as a Beginner Bandit. Within a year Isabella moved up to the Bandit division and raced the Winter Nationals in Orlando Florida.
The following summer, Isabella added Thursday Thunder in Atlanta to her hectic schedule of Charlotte Summer Shootout and kart racing across the east coast. Isabella moved into her Legend car for the start of Summer Shootout 2016. With other INEX sanctioned races in Charlotte, Atlanta and Virginia, Isabella’s points scored her the 2016 South Carolina Young Lions championship. Robusto continued to find success in her Legend Car, moving through the ranks.
After finishing second in overall points standings in 2019 Bojangles’ Summer Shootout in the Semi-Pro Division, she is ready to test skills in the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series.
- Finished 2nd in points in the 2019 Bojangles Summer Shootout at Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Won the U.S. Legends 2018 National Qualifier at Texas Motor Speedway
- Finished second in overall point standings at the 2019 Bojangles’ Summer Shootout at Charlotte Motor Speedway, in the Semi-Pro division
- Finished second in overall points for 2017 Go-Pro Karting Challenge in a Junior Kart
- South Carolina Legends Young Lions Champion in 2016
- Finished third overall at the 2016 Bandolero Winter Nationals
- Finished third overall at the 2016 IAME USPKS Go Pro Motorsports
- Four top3 finished at the 2016 GoPro Motorsports Park club series