Returning for his fourth season with Rev Racing, Rubén García Jr. brings his talents back to the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East. During the 2018 season, García balanced racing in the NKNPSE with succeeding in the NASCAR Peak Mexico Series. García garnered his 1st NASCAR win in the United States this year at Memphis International Raceway, followed by another win at the season finale at Dover Internal Raceway. García finished 3rd in point standings in the NKNPSE, as well as becoming a two-time champion of the NASCAR Peak Mexico Series.
At age 19, the Mexico City native won four races in the NASCAR Mexico Series en route to his first NASCAR championship. This victory marked him as the youngest NPMS driver to win the series championship.
In 2014, at Phoenix, García made his NASCAR Xfinity Series debut. García was also a part of the NASCAR Next program in both 2015 and 2016.
- 2018: Finished 3rd in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East points, with two wins, four top 5s and nine top 10s
- 2018 and 2015 NASCAR Peak Mexico Series Champion
- 2017: Finished 5th in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East points, with three top 5s, nine top 10s and one pole at Iowa Speedway
- NASCAR Next Class of 2016
- NASCAR Drive for Diversity Class of 2016 and 2017
- NASCAR Mexico Series Runner-up in 2014
- Youngest Mexican driver to debut in the NASCAR Xfinity Series in 2014
- NASCAR Toyota Series Rookie of the Year in 2012
- NASCAR Stock V6 Champion in 2011