Chase Cabre will join the Rev Racing roster for the third year in a row. Cabre made his NASCAR K&N Pro Series East debut at New Smyrna in 2017. In his rookie season with the NASCAR Drive for Diversity Driver Development program he garnered a 6th place finish in point standings and two 21 Means 21 Pole Awards at South Boston. In 2018, Cabre finished 7th in the NASCAR K&N East Pro Series point standings with three top 5s and eight top 10s.
Cabre started racing at the age of three in motocross and has found success on the track ever since. Between 2011 and 2013, Cabre earned 12 race wins in 21 starts in a 600 Mini Sprint Car. He was also a two-time Fall Brawl Champion at the Ocala Bullring. In 2016, at Hickory Motor Speedway, he averaged a 4th place finish, as well as setting two poles throughout the season.
- 2017: Earned two Coors Light/21 Means 21 Pole Awards at South Boston Speedway
- NASCAR Next Class of 2017
- NASCAR Drive for Diversity Class of 2017 and 2018
- Two poles in rookie season of the NASCAR K&N Pro Series
- Seven top 5s and 15 top 10s in NASCAR K&N Pro Series
- Two-time Fall Brawl Champion
- Chip Ganassi Axe Racing Contest Winner