Brooke will join the Rev Racing roster for her first year, running full-time in the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series. Born into a racing family Storer, knew where her passion lived the first time she put her hands around the steering wheel.
Storer started racing karts at the age of 7, winning 6 track championships and close to 140 feature wins. At the age of 12, she was approached by multiple central Florida stock car teams and began driving a Pro Truck and a Super Late Model. She won 6 races in her first year and became the youngest female to ever qualify and start a Super Late Model Series 100 lap race at the age of 14.
At 16, Storer put her own race team together, racing a Sportsman for the next several years. During this time she garnered two track championships, three feature wins and two 3rd place WheelMan Series Championship standings.
- 2018 Auburndale Speedway Sportsman Champion
- 2018 Easter Bunny 50 winner at Auburndale Speedway
- 2018 WheelMan 50 winner at Auburndale Speedway
- 2018 WheelMan Series 3rd place Championship Standings
- 2018 New Smyrna Speedway Dash for Cash Winner
- 2017 WheelMan Series 3rd place Championship Standings
- 2016 Desoto Speedway Sportsman Champion
- 2016 WheelMan Series 2rd place Championship Standings