NASCAR WHELEN ALL-AMERICAN SERIES
Perry Patino will join the Rev Racing roster for his first season, running full-time in the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series. Prior to joining the Rev Racing roster, Patino has been running a Limited Late Model schedule.
Perry Patino began racing when he was eleven years old. Patino has been at the race track since he was a baby as his Dad was a stock car driver as well. Perry loved being at the track, and followed in his Dad’s footsteps by becoming a driver himself. From Patino’s first race he always loved the sport and wanted to compete at the highest level with his ultimate goal is to become a NASCAR cup driver.
- Track record in a Buzz race car at Montgomery Motor Speedway
- 2016 finished 4th in the Pro Late Model Championship standings at Montgomery Motor Speedway
- Alabama 200 Race Wiinner in the Buzz Car Division
- 2016 2nd in Limited Late Model Championship points at Montgomery Motor Speedway
- 3rd in the Alabama 200 Pro Late Model Race at Montgomery Motor Speedway.
- 3rd in the 2014 Street Stock Championship points at Montgomery Motor Speedway (First year racing in the division)
- Most Poles in a Street Stock in One Season Award at Montgomery Motor Speeday
- Most Poles Award in 2013 for Buzz Car Division
- From 2013-2016 collected 12 wins, and a Pole Award on dirt in a Crate Late Model
- 3 Top 5 finishes on Dirt in 2014 in four races