Nascar whelen all-american series
Gracie Trotter will join the Rev Racing roster for her second year, running full time in the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series. Trotter continues to actively race Super Late Models and Legend Cars in the Semi-Pro Division.
In 2018, Trotter became the highest finishing female in the Bojangles Summer Shootout at Charlotte Motor Speedway winning two races and finishing second in points. In 2017, Trotter became the first female to win in the Young Lions division at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- 2019: Winter Heat Series Champion at Charlotte Motor Speedway
- 2019: Win in Round 5 of the Bojangles Summer Shootout wins at Charlotte Motor Speedway, finishing 3rd in overall point standings
- 2019: 2nd place finish at the Fall Brawl 200 at Hickory Motor Speedway
- Two Bojangles Summer Shootout wins at Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Highest finishing female in the Bojangles Summer Shootout finishing second in points in 2018
- Highest finishing female in the PASS South Series with a sixth place finish at Carway Speedway
- First female to win in the Young Lions division at Charlotte Motor Speedway in 2017