Bryan Ortiz , 23, a Bayamon, Puerto Rico native began driving for Rev Racing in 2011 where he competed in the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series. In 2012, Ortiz will be driving full-time in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East with Rev Racing and will be in selected events in the Grand-Am Continental Tire Series.
In 2010 Ortiz drove for Sterling Marlin Racing in the Sunoco National Tour, recording four top-three finishes in seven race and one pole position. He won Rookie of the Year honors after capturing Rookie of the Race awards in all seven starts. He also finished second in the
Ortiz has extensive road course and sports car experience, having raced in the Koni Challenge Series since 2007 recording 14 top-10 finishes and five top-five finishes. In 2007 Ortiz made only one start in the American GT Series and set a track qualifying record in the process.
The University of Puerto Rico-Rio Piedras Campus student is studying business administration and got his start in racing in 2002 driving go-karts.
- Five top 5’s and 11 top 10’s in 16 NASCAR Whelen All-American Series starts
- Four top three finishes in seven races in the Sunoco National Tour in 2010.
- Won one pole position in 2010, seven Rookie of the Race awards in seven starts.
- Finished second in series points in the Sunoco National Tour in 2010 and Rookie of the Year honrs.
- Raced in the Koni Challenge Series from 2007 through 2009
- Recorded 14 top 10 finishes in the Koni Challenge Series and five top-five finishes.
- Set a track qualifying record in the only start he made in the American GT Series in 2007.