During an impressive second year in the NASCAR Drive for Diversity Program, Cabre garnered four top-5 and six top-10 finishes, and became a member of the elite 2016-2017 NASCAR Next Class. In 2015, he won the season finale at Dover International Speedway and finished 6th in overall point standings. The 23-year-old from Tampa, Florida, will now return to compete in his third season with Rev Racing in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East.
Cabre began motocross racing at the age of four years old. After racing on the national circuit for six years, he made the transition to go-karts. Soon after, he moved into the Open Wheeled Series, taking home the Rookie of the Year honor in 2008 after finishing 7th in the point standings. Looking to scratch the itch of going even faster, Cabre transitioned to Sprint Car at the age of 16. Just prior to joining the 2015 D4D class, Cabre was racing asphalt and dirt sprints in the USAC, USCS, & AVSS Series.
- 2016: Finished 6th place in the 2016 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East driver points standings
- Part of the 2016-17 NASCAR Next Class
- 2015: Finished 10th place in the 2015 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East driver points standings
- 2015: Won his first ever NASCAR K&N Pro Series East at Dover International Speedway
- Several wins and top-5 finishes racing dirt and asphalt Sprint Cars
- 2008: Rookie of the Year
- 2004: Winter Series Go-Kart Champion
- 2000: 10th place Motocross Grand National Champion