Returning for his third season with Rev Racing, Ruben Garcia Jr. brings his talents back to the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East. During the 2017 season, Garcia balanced racing in the NKNPSE with succeeding in the NASCAR Peak Mexico Series. Garcia finished 5th in point standings and won one Coors Light/21 Means 21 Pole Award in the 2017 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East with Rev Racing.
At age 19, the Mexico City native won four races in the NASCAR Mexico Series en route to his first NASCAR championship. This victory marked him as the youngest NMS driver to win the series championship.
In 2014, at Phoenix, Ruben made his NASCAR Xfinity Series debut. Ruben was also a part of the NASCAR Next program in both 2015 and 2016. In his 2016 rookie season with Rev Racing, Garcia finished top-10 in points in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East.
- Finished 5th in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East points, with
three top 5s, nine top 10s and one pole at Iowa Speedway
- Currently 3rd in points in the NASCAR Peak Mexico Series,
with five top 5s, seven
top 10s and two poles
- NASCAR Next Class of 2016
- NASCAR Drive for Diversity Class of 2016 and 2017
- 2015 NASCAR Mexico Series Champion
- Spokesperson for Phoenix International Raceway since 2015
- NASCAR Mexico Series Runner up in 2014
- Youngest Mexican driver to debut in the NASCAR Xfinity Series in 2014
- NASCAR Toyota Series Rookie of the Year in 2012
- NASCAR Stock V6 Champion in 2011