Madeline Crane, aka Mad Maddie, is a native of Meansville, Georgia. She started racing Bandoleros in the Thursday Night Thunder Series at Atlanta Motor Speedway when she was 10 years old and finished her first season strong with two consecutive wins.
She quickly moved into Legend cars, and by the time she was 14 she already had 59 top-5 finishes in just 82 starts, and finished the year as the Pro Division Winter Flurry Champion.
At the age of 15, she again moved up and started racing Crate Late Models at Dixie Speedway. She ran strong all year and finished her first season second in points. From there, Maddie focused on driving Super Late Models. In 2016, driving in the NASCAR Drive for Diversity Program, Maddie earned 12 top-10s and two top-5s. Returning for a second season with Rev Racing, Maddie will again compete in the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series.
- 2016: Earned 12 top-10s and two top-5s in NASCAR Whelen All-American Series
- 2015: Garnered multiple top-5s in Super Dirt Late Model season
- 2014 – 2016: Selected to participate in the NASCAR D4D Combine
- 2014: Earned two wins in theCrate Dirt Late Models season
- 2013: Earned two wins in the Crate Dirt Late Models season