Birthdate: March 7, 1992
Hometown: Las Vegas, Nevada
Series: NASCAR K&N Pro Series East; Car No. 42
Personal Website: www.jaybeasleyracing.com
In his first season with Rev Racing, Jay Beasley earned two top-5s and five top-10s. Beasley remained with the program in 2015 and finished the year with three top-5s and five top-10s. He will return this year to the Drive for Diversity Program in his third season.
In 2013, Beasley accumulated seven wins from 11 starts, one of which was the 2013 “Bullring” NASCAR Super Late Model Series race. Additionally, he earned one pole. Beasley also made history in 2013 by becoming the first African-American to win a race at The Bullring.
Beasley began racing super late models in 2011. He finished his rookie season 5th overall in the standings, garnering Rookie Driver of the Year honor at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
- 2016: Las Vegas “Bullring”four race starts, two 2nd place finishes, two 3rd place finishes and one pole.
- 2015: Three top-5s and six top-10s, NKNPSE
- 2013: Eight wins from 14 starts (1 pole) Super Late Model/leading points Championship at Las Vegas “Bullring”
- 2013: Won the 2013 Fall Classic Open Comp race at Las Vegas “Bullring”
- 2013: Awarded the Wendell Scott Award
- 2013: First African-American to win a race at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- 2011: Awarded Super Late Model “Rookie Driver of the Year” at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- 2011: Finished 5th overall in Late Model Series Championship in rookie season
- Professional instructor for the Dream Racing Experience at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway’s road course
- National Scooter Champion